Code to calculate tetration using my method
#9
(10/19/2023, 11:09 AM)Shanghai46 Wrote: This weekend, I will go deep into my code, to then tell you what everything does, and how is it related to my method of tetration. I'll try to do your recommendations. But today and tomorrow, I won't be able to.

I think that I will first of all explain my tetration method, then the code

Please, add a link in the code to your post or document where you explain your method.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Code to calculate tetration using my method - by marracco - 10/19/2023, 08:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PARI/GP code to approximate Kneser tetration(base e) without using schroder/abel RaeesHarris 1 1,137 07/28/2026, 05:36 AM
Last Post: RaeesHarris
  Terse Schroeder & Abel function code Daniel 1 4,963 10/16/2022, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Daniel
  The beta method program JmsNxn 0 5,110 02/25/2022, 03:05 AM
Last Post: JmsNxn
  C++ code for tet, ate and hexp MorgothV8 0 8,471 07/10/2014, 04:24 PM
Last Post: MorgothV8
  Which method is currently "the best"? MorgothV8 2 14,403 11/15/2013, 03:42 PM
Last Post: MorgothV8
  "Kneser"/Riemann mapping method code for *complex* bases mike3 2 17,949 08/15/2011, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Gottfried
  An incremental method to compute (Abel) matrix inverses bo198214 3 21,904 07/20/2010, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Gottfried
  Single-exp series computation code mike3 0 7,878 04/20/2010, 08:59 PM
Last Post: mike3
  Toying with the Borel summation to calculate tetration mike3 11 47,098 03/25/2010, 09:00 PM
Last Post: mike3
  SAGE code for computing flow matrix for exp(z)-1 jaydfox 4 24,141 08/21/2009, 05:32 PM
Last Post: jaydfox



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)